Nonionic Softener For Dyeing House With High Requirement Of Color Shade And Whiteness
FD is designed for dyeing house with the requirement of non-yellowing fabric.
Chemical Composition: Fatty acid and polyhydric alcohol compound
|Appearance||milky white flakes|
|PH Value||7~9 (5~10% solution)|
1. Temperature raising: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%,stir and heat up to 70~75℃ and stir for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
2. High temperature: Add the flakes in water (70~75℃) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir for 30~60mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
1. Impart very soft and full hand feel
2. Impart low yellowing, anti-static and hydrophilic feature
Field of Application:
For all kinds of fibres and fabrics, designed for dyeing house with high requirement of colour shade and whiteness.
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30 g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse
Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Please click here for more information: Nonionic Softener FC,FD.pdf